Rules & Reminders
The Michigan Challenge Balloonfest event is one of the premier summertime activities in Michigan, offering entertainment for the entire family. This community event has activities planned for everyone – from carnival rides, kid attractions, fireworks, and the always-popular balloon launches, fly-ins, and evening glow. There are lots of events and attractions planned this year, and we look forward to seeing you there!
For the comfort and safety of all who attend the Michigan Challenge Balloonfest, please follow these basic guidelines:
- Remember to bring:
- family and friends
- a jacket for the evening
- a camera to take photos
- comfortable walking shoes
- lawn chairs, beach chairs or blankets
- sunscreen and bug spray
- Please leave pets and sparklers at home for safety reasons.
- Remember, alcoholic beverages and smoking are prohibited at the site on schools grounds.
- No fighting. Fighting of any kind will not be tolerated. Anyone fighting will be immediately removed from the event. Any fees paid will not be refunded.
- Balloon rides are not available during the event since the pilots are competing.